Friday, November 22, 2013

A little trip to Boise, ID

We had the chance a couple weekends ago to take a little trip up to Boise, ID and see one of my favorite couples get sealed for time and all eternity.  We left Friday afternoon and came home Saturday night.  Although it was about a 4 1/2 hour drive, it didn't seem like that at all.  I LOVED every minute of it.  It was so nice for Zac and I to get to be together without kids and just enjoy each other.  He is truly is my best friend and I am so lucky to get to spend eternity with him.  I love talking to him about everything (most the time just blabbing and he is so good to just listen) and the way Zac always makes me laugh.   

Out of all of Zac's friends, Shawn has always had a special place in my heart.  Shawn is one of the most amazing men I have ever met.  He is loving, he is patient, he is kind, he is genuine and most of all he is real.  We had the chance to meet Melanie before they got married and she is just as perfect as him.  I love them both so much!!  I love hearing stories about high school and all the torment Shawn went through with Zac and yet he still loved Zac and was so patient with him.  I hope one day I can be half as amazing as these two.  I am so happy for them and it was so good to get to spend their special day with them.   



No comments:

Post a Comment