Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Called to Serve

This week in Primary the boys got mission calls for the Farr West 2nd Ward.  They got a letter that looked like an offical mission call and it stated all the things they need to do to prepare to become future missionaries.  They looked so cute wearing their tags with their black suits. 
 
Kyson had to give the scripture in opening exercises so I was sitting in the back of the room when they started primary and they went around and pinned everyone's tags on.  I watched Tegan stand up and he had the biggest smile on his face while he was looking down watching them pin on his tag.  It brought a tear to my eye, I could just picture him getting his offical mission tag pinned on and getting ready to go serve the Lord on a real mission.  That day will be here before I know it.  Whether or not he choses to serve is totally up to him though.  I hope that all my boys, whether they make that choice or not, gain a testimony of their own and gain a love for this Gospel and our Heavenly Father. 



No comments:

Post a Comment