Monday, November 5, 2012

Boden's Blessing Day

Boden's blessing was yesterday.  I am so grateful for the priesthood in which Zac holds to be able to bless our children and our family. 
 
Boden really hasn't smiled much yet and I guess when Zac took him up in the circle as soon as everyone circled around them Zac looked down and Bo had a huge smile on his face.  I think it was exactly what Zac needed to help calm his nerves.  I love the spirit these little babies bring and how innocent and pure they are. 
 


Look how cute these boys are!! I still can't get over that I have four boys. I am so blessed!! 

 Boden's middle name "Lew" came from this man. My grandpa has a very special place in my heart!!


My nephew Jake, I love this little man.  He is such a ham and such a good boy.  He just melts my heart!!   

2 comments:

  1. He looks so handsome and sweet all in white. Your boys are darling. I love seeing you write how they are the best of friends. I am hoping as time moves on, my boys become best of friends. Some days they play, but most they fight over toys and hit each other. They are still quite young, but I hope they will be buds, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the story of Boden smiling before the blessing...so sweet :) you have such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete