Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tegan and Krystal's Conversation

I have been taking a critical care class at work and it's every Monday for a few hours so Krystal has been so nice to help me out.  This past Monday she had the boys loaded to take Tegan to preschool and Tegan asked her to get something off of Beckem's car seat and she told Tegan she didn't think she could get it off the car seat and this is how their conversation went (or at least something like this, since I wasn't there)....

Krystal: I don't think I can get that off of there
Tegan: Why, are you not smart??
Krystal: I am smart are you smart
Tegan: Yeah I am smart
Krystal: Okay what is 3 cubed??
Tegan: A cube, what??
Krystal: Okay what is three plus three
Tegan: I don't even know the words you are talking about
Krystal: Good thing I am taking you to school then, so you can get smart 

LOL I just laughed, wish I could have been there to hear it, but it was pretty funny to hear about.  I love how they come up with the cutest things to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment