Friday, May 4, 2012

My Sweet Kyson

Yesterday I had a horrible migraine which started at work the night before. In the middle of the night I was throwing up because my migraine hurt so bad.  I came home after work and only got about 1 1/2 hours of sleep before the boys were awake for the day.  I got up and got them breakfast and went and layed back down.  After Kyson was done eating he came in and sat on the bed next to me. I was telling him how bad my head hurt and asked if he would rub my shoulder to help the pain. He was so sweet and his little hand rubbed my shoulder for about 10 seconds and he asked, "did I help you get all better mom" I told him I felt so much better because he tried to make me better. 

The pain was so bad and after about three more LONG hours of throwing up and feeling like I could dig my left eye out of my head I just started to cry because I felt helpless.  I needed to get so much done that day, let alone take care of my boys and the pain was so bad I could hardly stand it.  Kyson and Tegan were sitting on my bed playing and eating treats next to me when I started to cry.  I tried hiding it from the boys, but my sweet Kyson noticed and asked why I was crying (with two eyes starting to water).  I told him that my head hurt so bad it is making me cry and I looked over at him and he had looked down at his treats and was blinking really fast, trying not to cry.  I just gave him a love and told him I would be okay and then he said, "Mom, I am kind of getting sad with you"  It was so sweet. 

It was then that I asked my Father in Heaven to give me strength to help me take care of my sweet boys.  My headache did ease up and we went and ran our errands.  I am so grateful for amazing boys that watch over me and love me EVERYDAY!!  They are my best friends and I love them so much!! 

1 comment: