Sunday, May 27, 2012

Rude Rex

So we had this family home evening a while back and it was all about dinosaurs and there were multiple dinos to try to teach manners.  Some of the dinos were rude rex (he was very rude and mean to everyone) happysouras (very nice dino that was happy all the time) etc.  The boys loved it and at the end I made extra happysouras cut outs and they got to keep their own to remind them to be happy and have good manners. 

Today I walked into my room and the boys were crunching chips all over my bedroom floor. I got made at them and spanked their butts and told them to go get the vaccum for me.  As they were leaving my room Kyson says, "Well, you are being so rude.  You are being a rude rex!! Gosh why do you have to be such a rude rex"  I was kind of annoyed because he had such an attitude.  After the mess was cleaned up I went upstairs and told Zac how annoying I thought he was being and he said, "At least they listened to family home evening"  I just smiled.  That is true, I guess I need to be better at looking at the positive side of things.  I apparently need to work on not being a rude rex too LOL.  I love my boys and the daily lessons I learn from them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment