Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day Nine





Day Nine...Today has been such a good day. Beckem ate so good last night for Zac at ten and he continued to do so good throughout the night and into today. He ate all of his bottle six times out of eight in the past 24 hours. We are so excited. If he keeps it up, he will be coming home on Friday hopefully. I get so excited thinking about it. I miss my little guy so much and it doesn't get any easier to leave him, I wish so bad I could stay up with him all day and night, but I also want to be home with Teg and Ky.


Right now my daily routine is usually something like this. . . Wake up, get the boys breakfast and dressed and take the boys to whoever is watching them for the moment, run to the hospital and feed Beckem his 10:00 feeding, come home play with the boys and get them lunch, take them somewhere else to be watched, run to the hospital for the 1:00 feeding, come home and cuddle with the boys til they fall asleep, my mom has been going up to do the 4:00 feeding while I take a nap with the boys, which has been really nice. Zac gets home about 6:00 and we run the boys where ever their next babysitter is (usually Nana and Papa's or Grandma and Grandpa's), Zac and I then go up to the hospital for the 7:00 feeding and cuddle him for a little while, then we go pick the boys up Zac brings us home and I get the boys bathed and in bed while Zac runs back up to the hospital for their "bonding time" and another feeding at 10:00. It's quite the busy schedule we have lately, but it's the best we can do to try to love all our kids as much as possible. It's hard, but hopefully not too much longer and little Beckem will be home and we can all be together as a family.

2 comments:

  1. he is SO cute! oh my goodness i just want to cuddle that little guy! see when you are running the boys around to whoever is watching them??? that is what i can do! bring them over wesson would love it and i want to do something to helP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crazy schedule!! Man alive, think of how nice it will be once Beckem is finally home! I haven't seen him in his own clothes - love that pic. He is looking so so good! We're here to help whenever you need it. Love you guys. *

    ReplyDelete