Thursday, June 23, 2011

A New Sandbox

Last week when we found out we couldn't go on our trip to Idaho we told the boys we would stay home and build them their sandbox that they were patiently waiting for. Since Zac had Friday off anyway we figured it would be a perfect time. Well, it was early Friday morning that I went into the hospital with all my contractions. We had been up all night long and poor Zac had nothing to sit on but a metal chair in triage. We finally got to our labor and delivery room and crashed (what we could between all the meds and monitoring). We woke up at about ten or so and I told Zac how bad I felt that the boys wouldn't be getting their sandbox like we promised. Zac had already made arrangements to pick up a trailer to haul the sand too. Zac said, "a promise is a promise" and we decided while I lay in my room he would go get the stuff ready to build the sandbox for the boys. When I got released my parents came and picked me up and brought me and the kids back home. This is what we found when we got home, the kids were SO EXCITED!! They LOVE playing in anything that gets them dirty!! Thanks babe for keeping your promise even if you only had maybe three hours of sleep.










This is just a random pic of Ky. He wanted me to take a picture of him because he loves to "wear his sunglasses like daddy" Zac always puts his sunglasses on top of his head and he was so excited to figure out how to do that just like his dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment