Friday, August 13, 2010

Animals, animals and more animals...

Yesterday we went to see Zac at work and take him lunch. Since he is working up in Logan I thought it would be fun to take the boys to the Willow Park Zoo. After lunch we headed over to see the animals and when we got there I found out that it was also the Cash County Fair . So, after we went to the Zoo (I was actually really impressed, I don't remember the zoo being that nice and fun) we walked over to the fair and saw even more animals. The boys were loving every minute of it. Kyson didn't want to smile for any pictures though, he kept saying, "no cheese, no cheese" everytime I would pull out the camera so that is why he is not looking at the camera in any pictures. I had to put this first picture in here from the other day because I think Kyson looks so cute and he is actually smiling at the camera.





My camera died so I had to use my camera on my phone that's why the next pictures are kind of crapy...

This poor pig, I was talking to Kyson and turned around and this is what Tegan did to the pig, but apparently the pig didn't mind because he just kept on sleeping...sorry little piggy!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Chelese! So this is Amber Hansen (Brooke's sister) She wanted to me to change a few things on her blog so she gave me her password and I decided to look at her private blogs! ha ha :)I'm glad I did because I found yours!! Will you send me an invite so I can look at your without hacking into Brooke's account? :) Thanks! brianandamber@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete