Sunday, January 8, 2017

Watching Allie Grow

All growing up I have loved kids and I still do.  I LOVED babysitting and earning money while I played with kids.  It was GREAT!!  I thought I would love motherhood because it would be one endless job of babysitting.  Boy was I wrong.  I love being a mother but had NO CLUE how much work, patience and energy it takes.  Instead of getting paid to be a mother you are constantly giving up your money. . . what a rip off. . . ha ha JK   
One of the girls I loved to "mother" when I was younger was Allie Thorpe.  She was one of my favorites!!  She is growing up so fast.  Her dad sent us this picture of Krystal, Allie and myself.  It's fun to look back and reminisce.  Life is crazy, it has it's challenges but it is also so WONDERFUL!!  I am so blessed!!   


No comments:

Post a Comment