Sunday, January 22, 2017

Four Blessings

I was lying on the couch sleeping when I heard a few thumps in the laundry room.  I kept my eyes closed and tried to hear what was going on.  I heard all four boys whispering to each other.  I could tell they were putting all of their snow clothes on.  I ran upstairs to go to the bathroom and when I came back downstairs Kyson was standing in the kitchen.  He said, "Oh no, you are not supposed to be awake.  We are getting ready to go out and shovel.  We wanted to do service for you." I told him that dad was still asleep and I would keep a secret so they went out front and went to work.  These four little blessings in our lives shoveled our driveway.  

Sometimes I get really impatient and forget how blessed I am.  Boys are rowdy and I forget that sometimes.  I need to work on being more patient, but I love times like this that make me stop and realize how blessed we really are.  They are amazing kids!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment