Sunday, January 1, 2017

Mommy's Little Helper and a Princess

I was starting to clean the other day and Boden asked if he could vacuum for me.  I told him he could and he vacuumed my room then he said, can I vacuum the boys room.  He vacuumed Tegan and Kyson's room and then went into his room.  He was loving it.  He even went downstairs and vacuumed down there as well.  He is such a good helper!!  I love it!! 


 This little princess was at Grandma and Grandpa's the other day.  She kept saying "leesey watch" and then she would twirl.  She did it over and over again.  I love how girly she is.  She is such a good girl too.  She just goes with the flow.  She LOVES being with the boys.  They were out playing in the snow so she just sat at the window and watched them.  I sure do love my nieces!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment