Sunday, January 8, 2017

Cuddling

Now that our kids are out of the baby stage I am LOVING motherhood.  Don't get me wrong. . . there are many days, sometimes many hours that I lose my patience and get frustrated, but overall I really do LOVE being a mother.  Now that our kids are a little bigger we can do a lot of fun things as a family and everyone can be involved.  I LOVE it!!  One thing that is bad about the boys growing up though is my cuddling a sleeping child is almost obsolete.  I LOVE to snuggle a sleeping child, there is just something about it that melts my heart.  
The other day I was helping Tegan with his homework and Boden was having a rough afternoon.  I told me to come sit on my lap while I helped Tegan and within minutes he was OUT!!  After I got done helping Tegan I took Boden over to the couch and we cuddled. I LOVED every minute of it!!  He was SNORING up a storm and I just sat and took it all in.  I can't believe how fast the boys are growing up and I need to be better about taking time to enjoy the little moments that I have with them.  I am SO BLESSED!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment