Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Random Pictures of the Mason household lately

Beckem and Daddy watching football together.  I love that Beckem always sits like this and sometimes even sleeps like this.  
 Beckem was being a "baseball" guy the other night while we were watching the playoffs for the world series and he threw a train at Kyson's eye.  You can't see it very good in this picture, but he got a pretty good black eye from it.  Yesterday was black day at preschool and Kyson was so excited when he woke up and told him that.  He said, "yes, I can show my black eye for show and tell"  I just laughed, I guess Beckem did him a favor, kind of. . . 
Beckem is always trying to give Boden hugs, they are starting to play so cute together.  
 Zac and I were just talking in the kitchen one night and we looked over and Kyson was so focus on what he was doing.  I asked him, what is it that you are doing over there.  This was his response, "mom, I have preschool tomorrow and I need to pack my lunch in case I get hungry."  He then showed us what he packed, it was popcorn, sour patch kids, salt water taffy, oreos and some baseball cards "just in case I get bored"  I just laughed and yes he really took it to preschool the next day, there was no talking him out of it.  He is so dang cute!!  
 This boy loves cotton candy, or any food for that matter. . . 
 Kyson in his fort he built 
 We watch Rozlyn two days a week, she is such a good baby and all my boys LOVE her!!  She's pretty fun!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment