Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Gardner Village

One of Diana's favorite places is Gardner Village.  Every fall she likes to take all the girls on the Mason side and spend a day shopping.  I have only been twice and the first time I said I would never go back because I think everything is so OVERPRICED and outrageous, but Zac talked me into going and just getting crafting ideas.  Yeah, not so much this year.  I am not a Halloween decorations really, but their witch displays were cool to see.  This time it was so CROWDED with hundreds of women dressed as witches.  It was fun to see everyone's costumes, but it definitely made it impossible to look at the shops.  I definitely will never go back over witches fest but it was a fun day out with the girls.   


 There were these witches all over doing funny little things.  This one was jumping into the pond below.  It was cute.  
Diana and Brandje made a Halloween purchase, these headbands.  We couldn't stop laughing at them, but it is cute for Halloween.  

No comments:

Post a Comment