Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Oh I love all the fun that comes with boys. . .

When we put our old house for sell all I kept telling Zac was, "I just want a house that the boys can just run and play, catch snakes and bugs and just be boys with the funnest childhood ever"  Little did I know this house has all of that and more.  This neighborhood is FULL of boys, I seriously think there are at least 20 boys from the ages of 5-8 just within a quarter of a mile of our house.  There is a huge field behind our house that gives us the pleasure of finding snakes DAILY and the boys find frogs daily as well.  The boys love going to the tree house that is in the other field by our house as well.  I LOVE it here.  We have finally found our HOME and it's so nice!!  It is crazy how we ended up here but I am so glad for the power of inspiration and for the Lord guiding us to this house.  It's everything I could ask for and more.  The boys are loving it and I love watching them enjoy their childhood.  
Here are just a few pics of the many critters we catch daily.  I LOVE IT!! 



I love my boys so much. I wish I could freeze time.  They are growing up so fast.  Although day to day can be challenging at times, I really LOVE the joy that they bring to our lives.  I love the energy they have and the friendships they share.  They are SO MUCH FUN!! 

Boden was already in bed the other night when I got this picture, they were all getting ready for bed so they look a little ragged but they are still cute to me : )  We will have to snap a pic with Boden in it later on. (I love that Kyson can't ever be normal for a picture, that's totally his personality though ha ha ha) 
I love my cute little young men. 

Today Kyson came in the house from being dropped off from preschool.  Kyson was holding a drink holder with a large Pepsi, a turkey and swiss sandwich and a small pepsi.  Kyson said, "here mom, I told Bre to buy you some lunch today because I know you really like these."  I texted my cute friend Bre and told her she didn't need to buy me some lunch.  She texted back that she had stopped to buy the kids some Arby's on the way home and when she got up to order Kyson told her, "will you buy my mom one too, she really likes those and she likes pepsi, a large one"  ha ha ha.  I felt so bad that Bre spent her money on me for lunch, but it melted my heart to hear how much Kyson cares about me.  It's the little things that make feel so blessed to have four amazing boys to watch out for me and protect their mom : )  I am so lucky!! 

1 comment:

  1. You make me want to restart a blog. Your boys are so adorably sweet and they have a wonderful mom to thank for that. I don't know that I could have snapped a picture so close to a snake though. Seriously! Snakes creep me out! I love that your boys seem like the best of friends. We are doing well. I truly love this time of year. Fall is crisp and Halloween is Andrew's favorite. Christmas cheer is starting to feel near and people seem a bit more cheerful and helpful. I have almost finished our Christmas shopping and our house is fully spooked out. We hope to get out in the next week to pick out our pumpkins. I am enjoying working two days a week and Andrew is loving being a Paramedic. We hope that in a short amount of time he will be full time. I hope all is well and I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete