Thursday, March 7, 2013

A fighter

My sweet grandma has been fighting breast cancer for about a year and a half now.  She has done really well on the chemo and hasn't been sick very much, but lately it's taken a toll on her.  Her cancer doctor talked with her and told her he only thinks she has about a month to live.  The cancer has spread everywhere.  It's moved to her breast bone, spine, liver, and other places.  I feel so bad for her and hope she doesn't have to suffer very long, but for now she is still fighting.  She has stopped all cancer treatments and is now on Hospice.  We just are enjoying the moments we get to spend with her.  She got a new wig and I think she looks so beautiful in it.  



1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear about your grandma. I too hope that she does not have to suffer long. I love that you and Bethany are close. Say hi to her for me.

    ReplyDelete