Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Beautiful Day for a Beautiful Grandma

Grandma's funeral was such a beautiful day.  The weather was perfect and all the speakers did such a good job sharing memories of grandma.  It was such a great day to remember our beautiful grandma and the amazing life that she lived.  
It's sad that we have lost both our grandmas in two months, but it was nice to get to see Scott and Sandra again so soon.  I love when all of us kids are together, it's so fun!!  

 My cousin Jeremy was taking the picture and felt that the first one was a little too reverent, so here is our not so reverent side ha ha!! You would never know that Nicole just had a baby and Krystal is 30 weeks pregnant, they both look so amazing!! 
 The only cousins missing here from the Thomas side are; Jeremy and Aliesha, Shaylee, and Brooke
The Thomas family isn't very big, but I feel like we all get along so well.  I believe that's a huge thanks to our grandma.  We are all so different, but grandma loved everyone of us so much.  She always saw they good in everyone and wanted the very best for everyone of her grandchildren.  I hope that I can always remember the amazing Christ-like attitude my grandma always had and strive to be like her.  Thanks for being such a great example in all of our lives, I love you grandma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment