Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tegan's Third Birthday

We celebrated Tegan's birthday a little early because we were going to be camping over his birthday. Tegan told us about a month ago that he wanted to sit in a firetruck for his birthday. I wasn't sure if they would let him sit in one, but we went over and asked North View Fire Dept. and they were so AWESOME!! They let him sit in the firetruck and they turned on the lights for him. When we went to leave they told him they had some treats for him. I thought they were just going to give him a candy treat but they actually gave him a fireman's hat, a firefighter bear, stickers and a badge. He LOVED it!! That night we had cake and ice cream. He kept saying he wanted a spider cake, so I made him a spider cake. He was so excited when he saw it. It was so cute, I told him we had to wait for everyone to come over to eat the cake and he said to me "I have to wait until my grandma sings me happy birthday, then she will clap and then I will blow out my candles and then we can eat the cake." So that is just what we did. : )

Tegan, you have grown up so much. We have loved watching you learn new things. We hope you had a good birthday. We love you tons!!










No comments:

Post a Comment