Monday, June 7, 2010

Scott and Sandra's Wedding

Scott and Sandra are officially an eternal family. It was a beautiful day. As I was sitting listening to the ceremony in english and then in spanish, I was thinking how amazing it is that even though we speak two different languages we all share one thing...the blessings of the Gospel. I couldn't help but think of how great it is that the Gospel is all over the world, in many different languages, yet we all believe that same thing and enjoy the great blessings of the temple and eternal families. It's awesome!! I felt so blessed to look around the room and see our whole family (minus Krystal) in the temple. I am so lucky to have such an amazing family. Sandra is just one more great addition to the amazing family that I have.


















We went to eat at Maddox for the wedding dinner and Kyson was ready to be done with the whole wedding day until they brought out our dessert and then he went wild. He grabbed two spoons and went to town. He was so excited, I mean, two spoons and snickers ice cream pie, what more could a 18 month old ask for.






No comments:

Post a Comment