Saturday, June 10, 2023

My 39th Birthday

Zac surprised me with a weekend get away to Park City/Heber area.  We went and ate at the cutest place for lunch in Heber.  I LOVED the whole environment, but was all my style.  


He then surprised me with a horse back ride.  I LOVE horses and he had never been horse back riding.  I love that Zac really listens to things I love and is willing to go out of his comfort zone to do things with me.  It was such a fun peaceful walk with these cute horses.  






On Sunday after we got home from Heber/Park City, Krystal came up and we played games.  I couldn’t have asked for a better birthday celebration. So grateful for the loved ones I have in my life.  I am so blessed 




Boden wrote me this cute message on my blanket. These little things my boys do are so sweet and mean so much to me!!  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment