Thursday, June 8, 2023

Glenwood Springs, CO

I was asked to go to Glenwood Springs, CO around Memorial Day weekend.  I got approval from my work to drive my truck and trailer and stay with my family over the weekend and then do work after Memorial Day.  I am so grateful for my job and the opportunity I have to travel, spend time with my family and do something I love. 


We defiantly had angels watching over us.  As we were nearing Spanish Fork, UT  we heard loud bang a couple to times, we weren’t sure what the noise was. We got off at Spanish Fork to head through the canyon to Colorado.  When we stopped at a red light, the trailer brakes locked up and we heard a really loud noise.  Zac pulled into the nearest parking lot and this is what our hitch was doing. One of the cotter pins had come out of our trailer hitch.  We still aren’t sure how we didn’t lose the trailer or how we were able to keep it attached on the freeway.  We were able to get a new pin and Zac bent the part of the hitch back that was messed up.  I am so grateful for angels that are watching over us and protecting us.  I am also grateful for Zac’s handyman skills to be able to fix anything in a time of need.  I am so blessed!!  






While I was at the hospital working, Zac took the boys fishing.  They caught some good looking fish on the Colorado River.  





On Memorial Day we took the boys to an adventure park in Glenwood Springs.  It’s an amusement park built on the side and top of a mountain.  It was so crazy but so fun!!  We had to ride a gondola to get up to the park and then there were multiple roller coasters and swings that went over the edge of the mountain.  It was right up the boys alley of adventure :) 













After the adventure park, we went fishing on the Colorado River.  Kyson got bored and I saw him walking around, but I didn’t know what he was doing.  Turns out he was picking these beautiful flowers to make me a bouquet.  He is such a sweetheart!!  I love the little things my boys do for me to show me they care.  I am so grateful for this crazy life of boys that I have.  They are so good to me!!  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment