Sunday, June 11, 2023

Angels, Parties and Lots of Love

As I was walking out of Walmart, randomly look what was on the ground.  I love finding this reminder that my angels are so close to me :) 
Ruby had a birthday!! 



Kyson didn’t have school because the 9th graders were doing testing so he got to come to work with me and be a patient for the doctor to mess around with the ultrasound.  I love that I have a job where my kids can come and be with me and I can spend time with them while doing my job.  I am so blessed.  

Krystal was having a rough day so I went and picked up Ruby and spent the day with her so Krystal could have some self care time.  I was halfway to my house when Ruby realized she didn’t have her headband. We had to turn around and go get it.  I love that girls are so different than boys. I am so grateful to have these girls in my life to get to enjoy girl time with them!!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment