Sunday, December 11, 2022

Nana/Papa and Community Christmas

Nana/Papa sleepover 2022 







We left Nana and Papa’s Saturday morning to head to Ben Lomond High School to help with the Community Christmas.  This event was amazing.  They provided Christmas to over 2000 children/650 families.  The parents had to pre register for the event.  Kyson, me, Zac and Tegan all helped sign people in when they arrived there.  Once there were signed in they headed down a hall that had community resources and information.  They had people “elves” taking the kids upstairs to play at a carnival while the parents met with all the people from the community and picked out their kids Christmas gifts.  I loved seeing all the people come in and being able to tell them Merry Christmas.  I hope my boys realize this is what Christmas is all about.  In a world where we have SO MUCH, it’s important to give back to those in need.  Beckem and Boden helped upstairs at the carnival with Krystal and her family.  I was so grateful because all the boys were willing to help and didn’t complain.  I love the holidays!!  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment