Saturday, December 24, 2022

Christmas Adam

Jayk had to work on Christmas Eve so they wrote Santa a letter to come a night early.  So we went down to Krystals house to celebrate Christmas Eve with their family.  Jenna and Tayden were at our house the night before and were talking about her family party that is always on December 23rd and they call it Christmas Adam, because Adam comes before Eve. I was laughing so hard. So, I called Krystal and told her thanks for holding Christmas Adam for us then she said, well it’s Christmas Eve for us so I guess Adam wants to be Eve but he’s really just still Adam. . . Sounds about right in 2022.  We were laughing so hard.  I seriously love my sister so much and am SO GRATEFUL for the friendship her and I share together.  She is one of my best friends!!  






We played Left, Right, Center and Ella won all the money.  Technically Grandpa won the first round, but he was insistent that we play again so one of the grandkids could win the money.  He is so sweet and always thinking of others.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment