Sunday, December 11, 2022

December 2022

We finally got enough snow to make an igloo.  Tegan and Kyson hung out there for hours 

Beckem and Tegan

Look how cute Rocky looked under the tree.  I feel like this should be on a Christmas postcard or something.  Life is TOO GOOD!!  

Ruby being her cute self!!  



Beckem and Boden had a choir concert and in Bodens class they sang the song from the Grinch.  Boden was all excited because he got to dress up as the grinch and walk around.  They absolutely love their teachers this year and are having so much fun at school.  

I was getting ready one day and Boden came running into my room and said,  “mom hurry come help me, the toilet is smoking” I went with him into his bathroom to find this HA HA I was dying!!  


Ruby had her Christmas recital and she did SO GOOD!!  

I found this list in Boden’s room and couldn’t resist taking a picture.  Look how funny and cute this is.  They are always trying to make money somehow ha ha 

One night Tegan told Zac he wanted to cut the sides of his hair and he asked me to make an appointment with Krystal.  Zac didn’t want to wait for fear he would change his mind so he took him in the bathroom and cut it for him.  I think Zac should be a barber, he looks hot cutting hair ;) 


This is before the cut. . . Big wings or not, I think he is pretty dang handsome!!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment