Saturday, May 24, 2014

Rozilyn's 1st Birthday

Rozlyn's 1st birthday was on the 22nd.  We celebrated with her at the zoo.  We are going to have a big party with everyone on Memorial Day but on her actual birthday we spent time with her.  She is so much fun and growing up so fast!!  I felt bad, Tegan was up the night before complaining of an ear ache but by morning he said he was fine.  When we got down to the zoo he looked so miserable and just sat in the stroller.  About 10 minutes into the zoo he was crying and begging for me to take him home.  So I left my three boys with my mom at the zoo and ran Tegan to the instacare just down the street.  He has an eardrum infection and was given some antibiotics along with some Tylenol and Motrin to fight his fever.  By the time we got back to the zoo he was a whole different kid.  They were just at the reptiles when we got there so we ran to catch them because that is really the only thing Tegan cares about at the zoo.  He LOVES all reptiles.  I was so glad to see him feeling better.  It was a fun day with Roz.


 Look at the pretty one year old




This is just a random picture of the boys.  Kyson LOVES that I put the trailer on this bike so he can pull around the babies.  He is so funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment