Saturday, May 24, 2014

Kyson's Graduation


 
 




 This is Kyson, Kash and Carter.  Kyson loved playing with these two boys at school.  They are such fun boys!!


My Kyson is now a preschool graduate.  It's such a bitter sweet time because I am so excited for him to go to kindergarten and get to ride the bus everyday with Tegan, but we will miss Teacher Sue so much.  I am actually debating sending Beckem just so he can have something to do and because I love Teacher Sue so much.  She is so dang cute to the kids and is such a fun teacher.  Kyson is so excited to move on but has already said a few times how much he misses Sue : )  His graduation was such a fun day.  We went a played at the "fishy" park and then headed back to school for all the fun.  Kyson sang all the songs and did great at his performance.  He is such a good kid, I just love to watch him smile and enjoy the attention.  Kindergarten here we come : )

No comments:

Post a Comment