Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Worker Guy

The other day Kyson had a field trip for preschool so Krystal watched the babies so I could just go and spend the day with Kyson.  It was so nice to be able to just be with him and give him some one on one attention.  After the field trip we decided to go eat lunch with Zac since we were right by his work.  During lunch Kyson put on all of Zac's "worker guy" outfit and told Zac he was ready to go to work.  It was so cute.  He seriously looks up to Zac so much and he wants to be just like him.  I love it.  I love these pictures especially because the temple is in the background.  I am so grateful for the opportunity Zac has to build one of the Lord's temples.  What a HUGE blessing it is and our boys will always get to look at the temple and know their daddy, their "hero", built that.  It's so awesome to me!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment