Wednesday, April 2, 2014

New Four-Wheeler

Zac offered a guy at work to trade some of his tools for a four-wheeler that didn't work.  Zac was so excited to trade and I thought he was crazy.  After he went a made the trade he immediately brought it home and did what he does best, tore it apart and fixed it.  That night he got it running and Kyson was SO EXCITED!! He woke up the next day begging to ride it.  Zac worked on it late into the night before so Kyson didn't get to ride it before he went to bed.  I told him he had to wait until Zac came home because I didn't know anything about it.  I think that was the LONGEST day of Kyson's life.  He is so much like Zac it's cute.  The minute Zac got home Kyson was out riding it for hours.  He LOVES it and he LOVES to go fast.  He has no fear, he seriously is a Zac Jr.  I do have to say, Zac is very impressive at his fixing abilities.  I did doubt the trade, but now I am so happy he did it.     


 Kyson walked around like this all day, waiting for his daddy to get home.  I think he was a little excited what do you think : ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment