Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Random Pictures

 Kyson and Beckem were playing so cute together.  I love when they are little buddies, it is so cute!!  
 Bo is no longer my baby anymore, he is getting so big. . . I love this picture of him, he melts my heart!!  
 Since we tend Roz two days a week I just feel like she is just one of my kids.  We are constantly taking pictures of her.  I love being an aunt!!

 This is my little man, he loves to rides his jeep around the neighborhood.  I love how he is sitting in this picture he looks so grown up.  
 My kids love their bubbles in their bath tub : )  Tegan went a little overboard this night I think, but he had a blast.  

 I love that Boden is finally old enough to hang out and play with his brothers more.  Beckem and Bo are becoming such good little friends I LOVE IT!!  They were so cute sitting in their chairs just jabbering to each other the other night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment