Thursday, August 29, 2013

Boden's 1st Birthday

This past year has gone by so fast.  Boden turned a year this past week and I can hardly believe it.  This past year has had a lot happen but its also been so much fun.  Bo brings so much happiness to our family and I can't imagine life without him.  He is the best baby and seriously hardly ever cries.  He is so content just doing whatever we are doing.  He is so easy going.  His smile just melts my heart and his big blue eyes are my favorite.  I just want to squish his little cheeks all day long.  Right now he says moma and dada and is crawling like crazy.  For his birthday we had our family and friends over for pizza, cake and ice cream.  He was so dang cute.  He tasted the frosting from his cake and then got so excited and started shaking.  He just kept doing it and then he would just laugh.  He is so much fun.  I love him so much!!









No comments:

Post a Comment