Friday, August 9, 2013

Beckem's 2nd Birthday

This little man turned the big 2 yesterday.  It's hard to believe that he is only two because he does everything Teg and Ky do and just hangs out with them all the time so he seems so much older to me.  Some things about Beckem right now are; he is so smart for his age, he NEVER stops talking, he says too many words to list, he wants to do everything himself, sometimes I think he thinks he is five just because he does everything his older brothers do without thinking twice, he LOVES to be big, he likes the color green, he loves for his mommy to "hold me" (I hear that about 75 times a day, but I love it), Beckem is at such a fun age right now I wish I could stop time and keep him like this forever, but too bad I can't.  We love you so much Beckem, Happy 2nd Birthday!! 

 For Beckem's birthday we went to Del Taco for dinner as a family and then went and played at Kangaroo Zoo for a little while.  After that we came home and had cake and ice cream.  

 He loved the stamp on his hand : ) 






1 comment:

  1. That went by so fast! He is so handsome. We need to go to lunch or something! :) I hope all is well with u!!

    ReplyDelete