Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Random pics of fun times lately


 Beckem got this hat and backpack for Christmas from Nana and Papa and he LOVES to wear it around.  He looks so cute with his little backpack.  I love that he LOVES to try to be as big as his brothers. 
 I came home from work the other day and these three had their basketball shorts and hats on (yes it is winter and they LOVE to wear their shorts).  They were so excited to show me that they all matched and they told me they all look like cool dudes : )  I love them!!
 Beckem LOVES his baby brother.  I love to watch these two, Beckem has to know where Bo is at all times and Bo gets the biggest smile on his face when he sees his brothers. 
 We are so lucky, he is such a good baby.  He is always smiling with his cute dimples : ) 

 We got a huge snow storm last week so the boys and Zac went outside and built an igloo.  The boys were so excited!! I went out to play but I only lasted long enough to get some pictures, I HATE being cold. 




1 comment:

  1. No wonder why you kept having boys, they are just too darn cute! Beckem reminds me so much of my Bodee. I too am not a huge fan of being cold.

    ReplyDelete