Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July

We had such a fun and busy day yesterday. The fourth of July is my FAVORITE holiday. I love all the activities, people, food and FIREWORKS. We started the day out by going to the Farr West parade then I headed up to Cherry Days with my parents and Krystal. It was so fun watching the kids have so much fun on the kids rides and everything. After we came home from the park we headed down to Downtown Ogden for their festivities. We watched some motorcycles jump, played on the bouncy slide and spent a fortune on food and got to watch the biggest demo derby in the west. It was so fun. I was worried because we were there for a total of six hours watching all the events and I thought for sure the boys would get bored and worn out of sitting there, but they did so good. It's amazing that they can't sit through an hour of sacrament, but they can sit and watch cars crash for six hours : ) After the derby they had an awesome show of fireworks. I am so sad because I didn't get any pictures but it was such a fun day.


The fourth of July is such a fun holiday, but most of all I love it because it's a time that we celebrate our freedom. Having my dad and brother in the military I hold a special place in my heart for those amazing people that serve our country. I am so grateful for the sacrifices these people have made so we can live in such an amazing place!! Happy 4th of July everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment