Monday, July 18, 2011

Fishing Trip Weekend

This weekend was the annual fishing trip for Zac and the boys in his family so me and the boys had a full weekend of hanging out and playing. Friday night Justin and Nicole invited us up to Nicole's parents house to ride horses, go on a canoe ride and feed the fish. The boys LOVED it. Nicole's dad was so cute with the boys and it was so nice of him to let the boys ride the horses. My boys LOVE horses they were so excited!!








Kyson LOVES tractors and was so excited to sit on this tractor and pretend to drive it



It's so fun to feed the fish in this pond, they go crazy and they are huge. It's fun to see them.

Nicole's new haircut is SO CUTE!! I love it on her!!

The grass to the pond was taller than Ky. He kept laughing because it was tickling his face. After we got home we watched a movie and had a sleepover up in the bonus room.


Saturday we played on the slip in slide, went to dinner with the whole family and hung out at our house with Justin and Nicole.


Sunday Justin and Nicole made a delicious ham, dutch oven rolls and yummy brownies with ice cream and we had Sunday dinner at our house. My parents have been on a cruise since last week and we usually eat Sunday dinner at my mom's house, but it was fun to have everyone here. After dinner we got to play with Jake while they went to the fireside and then everyone headed up to Weber State's fireworks.


It was a busy but fun weekend. I am glad to have Zac home. I don't think I could ever make it as a single parent, it's A LOT of work and I missed him like crazy!! Thanks so Justin, Nicole and Jake for lots of fun times this past weekend, it was great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment