Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Another baby to love

It's official, last week we went to the doctor and got to see our beautiful baby. I am 12 weeks pregnant and SO excited to have another baby to love. The boys are so excited to get to have a baby to hold. Kyson is OBESSED with babies, it will be so fun to see him as a big brother. They will both be great big brothers. We should find out in about a month or two if it's another boy or a girl. Either way is fine by me, I am just excited to have another baby to love and be in our family!! We love you baby!!

4 comments:

  1. Chelese Congrats!! I can't believe you are going to have three kids!! That is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you!! My little guy will be excited to have a cousin his age. *

    ReplyDelete
  3. What, I had no idea!!! Congrats, I'm sooo happy for you guys! How have you been feeling? Hope everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok dont konw if you got the first one..but congratulations on the new baby, your family is sooo cute.. :0)

    ReplyDelete