Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mommy are you happy??

Yesterday I was having such a bad day. I was feeling so overwhelmed with everything that needs to be done, I was so tired and I think Kyson is getting sick so he was extra clingy and whiny ALL DAY. It had just built up all day long and by the end of the day I wanted to seriously throw something through the wall. To refrain myself from throwing my boys through a window I loaded them up and headed up the side job (our normal routine when I am not working). It's nice to go hang out with Zac and it's a good excuse to get out of the house, besides that, exercising always helps me feel better. Before we left Tegan asked, "mom are you happy??" As I was walking up there the boys kept touching each other and just bugging each other even though they were both laughing it was bugging me, I just wanted them to sit still and be quiet for one minute (I forget they are kids sometimes). I kept asking them to stop and every time I would say something obviously Tegan could tell in my voice I was frustrated because he kept saying, "mommy are you happy??" Then I would get a little more irritated because of course I am not happy, I feel like my blood is starting to boil and I just want some peace and quiet, but now looking back on it Tegan was just trying to remind me to be happy and enjoy life. When we got home Tegan looked me in the eyes with the sweetest smile and gave me a big hug and said, "Are you happy now??" : ) It was everything I needed. It's amazing how the boys always teach me so much about life. I just need to take some deep breaths sometimes and just BE HAPPY!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment