Monday, July 18, 2022

Sheridan, WY

I got to spend a couple of days in Sheridan, WY.  It was so quiet and peaceful.  I love small towns and seeing new places.  




While I was gone I got a text from Tegan with this picture of Kyson holding this bunny.  Later that night I was on Face Time with Zac and I asked him where they were holding that bunny.  He said what bunny??  He then started walking around the house to find the boys.  When he finally found them they were down in our basement bathroom getting ready to bath the bunnies :(. Apparently they were going to hide them down there and try to take care of them.  I swear. . . It’s never boring at our house!!  We refused to keep the bunnies and made them go take them outside and return them from where they got them from.  I love traveling for work, but it’s stuff like this that is hard.  It’s impossible to parent when you are miles away, but I am so grateful for Zac and all he does to hold down the fort while I am gone.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment