Tuesday, July 19, 2022

OFY 2022

As soon as we got back from camping with Krystal’s family the boys headed off to OFY.  They went up to Rexberg ID for a full week.  I was having a hard time because this is the first time they were gone where I couldn’t check on them.  The second night I was telling Zac that I hope the boys are doing okay and I hate that I can’t check on them.  Right after that I got an email saying they updated instagram and you can look at pictures on there throughout the week. I pulled up Krystals instagram and the first picture that showed up was this picture of Tegan smiling so big.  It was so comforting to me to know that they were having fun and were doing okay.  When they got home they talked about their experiences for about a week.  They had so much fun and met some really cool people.  I am so grateful they get to have these experiences to help strengthen their testimonies and grow closer to our Father in Heaven.  








 

No comments:

Post a Comment