Thursday, October 13, 2022

October 2022 Random Pictures

Krystal came up to do a ghost craft with me and while we were doing that, Trey and Ruby made their own ghost craft :). 

Making homemade play dough for the 5th grade class.  
I watched Ruby one day and we did her make up and painted her nails.  She is SO FUN to hang out with!!  


I saw this picture and loved it.  Just a good reminder of how quick time goes by.  I am so blessed to be living the crazy life I am living right now, but I wouldn’t trade it for anything.  I love our beautiful crazy life!!  


Boden’s teacher sent this shout out to me. So nice of her and I am so proud of Boden and the great kid that he is.  

Krystal and I started a Fall in Fitness Challenge together.  I LOVE working out with her everyday and having her there to push me to be healthier 


For Kyson’s night out we decided to take him to the temple.  I love spending one on one time with each one of our boys!!  


Grandpa Rogers needed his snowblower fixed and told Kyson he would pay him to fix it.  Zac was there to help guide him, but Kyson fixed it all up for Grandpa.  It’s nice to give them a chance to learn and grow with their dad by their side.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment