Sunday, February 24, 2019

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

We went to see Santa in the Santa parade in Ogden.  We decided to go last minute and we were hurrying to get there before it started.  When we pulled into the dirt/mud parking lot there was a van that was stuck.  Zac was a great sport and went to help get them out.  I took the boys and went to the parade.  Zac finally got those people out and came to meet up with us.  He had to kneel down in the mud to hook up their van and he was covered in mud.  When he came over to the parade I said, "were those people grateful that you helped them??" and Zac told me they didn't act grateful or say thank you.  I was so sad because he was now muddy and cold.  I said, "I am sorry" and he said "oh well, at least I did the right thing and helped them out"  I just cant believe how crappy society is getting.  I am just grateful I have a husband that still has manners and cares about others.  He is such a good example to all of us. He showed us what Christmas is really about that night, giving/helping others.  Happy Holidays 









No comments:

Post a Comment