Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Zac's 35th Birthday

35 years ago the best thing ever happened.  The most amazing man was born into this world!!  Zac is not only my husband, he is my best friend, my team mate, the father of my children. . . he is my EVERYTHING!!  I am so grateful everyday to get to spend Eternity with someone I LOVE more than life itself.   

For his birthday I wanted to do something special for him.  I contacted our friend Chris to see if I could get some Jazz tickets since they were playing the night of his birthday.  Chris didn't only get us tickets. . . he HOOKED us UP!!  We were on the fourth row. . . got all you can eat food before the game (which was AMAZING) and we got all you can eat dessert at half time.  It was AWESOME!!  Happy Birthday Babe!!  











No comments:

Post a Comment