Sunday, March 18, 2018

13 Years-Happy Anniversary

Zac and I celebrated our 13 year anniversary on March 10th.  We have had our ups and downs, life isn't easy but the best part of being married to your best friend is that everything in life just brings you closer together.  I couldn't ask for a better team mate to share this life with.  He completes me.  I am so lucky to have him.  I love him so much.  On our anniversary we went to Top Golf and then out to dinner.  We made a goal on our honeymoon to go to a different state every year together, because of the cold weather we decided we will just go sometime in the year.  I can't wait to see where we go this year, but it was a fun to spend the day together close by.  




On our way home we decided to stop and see Grandma Mason.  She was at the music program and was trapped in the middle of the row so we sat and listened to the band for 40 minutes with her until it was over.  It was definitely a night to remember ha ha.  It was so nice to go back to her room with her and visit with her.  We don't see her as much as we used to and I miss it.


No comments:

Post a Comment