Monday, November 14, 2016

Ward Halloween Party 2016

I seriously love my boys.  I was going to have them all dress up as Ninja Turtles this year but Tegan didn't want to wear the body suit since he is getting older now.  I agreed that he is getting too old for that and told him he could be anything he wanted to be.  He decided he wanted to be a grandma.  Kyson also wanted to be a grandma with him.  I had an old Batman and Robin costume that I told Beck and Bo they could wear and Tegan and Kyson were going to be grandmas.  When I went to the DI to pick out the dresses Beck and Bo started to cry because they wanted to be grandmas too.  So. . . all four boys were little grandmas together.  I LOVED it!!  They looked so dang cute!!  Everyone at our ward party told us that they were the best costumes ever.  They were definitely the life of the party ha ha!!  They are all such good sports!!   








Little grandma was pooped after the party ha ha 

No comments:

Post a Comment