Sunday, November 13, 2016

Fun Times in October

One thing I love about being a mommy is being goofy with my goofballs.  I need to be better about just having fun and being goofy more often.  I love that these kids help me enjoy the simple things in life.  

 The school carnival was so fun to hang out with all the boys friends and enjoy the games and fun things they had for the kids.  Below it's (left to right) Tegan, Brock Vigil, some kid I don't know ha ha, Cooper Fowers and Drake Vigil.  These boys make me laugh. 
 
 They had this monster truck at the school carnival.  It was fun to talk to the driver and hear about the different events they go around for.  Monster trucks are SO AWESOME!!  
 The Mason girls went and saw Thriller.  It was a fun night out.  I don't think I care to ever go back to Thriller but it was a fun night out with the girls : )  Thanks Aunt Brandje for planning it.  



 We were able to make it back down to Lagoon for Frightmares.  We didn't get to see it at night but the day stuff was really fun for the boys.  It was my first time going to Frightmares.  It was fun to see all the Halloween stuff.  


 I was super tired one afternoon and I told the boys, I need to take a little nap so play together.  I woke up to my house completely quiet. I freaked out a bit because I wasn't sure where my boys were.  I ran to find them and this is what I found.  All four of them were sitting coloring me pictures.  OH THESE BOYS melt my heart!!  They are such great kids.  I am SO BLESSED!!  
 This little guy LOVES his daddy!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment