Sunday, December 27, 2015

Jennifer Pratt Thorpe

One of my dear friends passed away on December 20, 2015.  She fought a long 2 1/2 year battle of colon cancer.  Jen was someone that I looked up to so much!!  I LIVED at their house growing up.  When I was bored I would just head over to the Thorpe's house and hang out with Jen.  I babysat for them almost weekly and Greg was able to marry Zac and I civilly.  The Thorpe's have been a big part of my life and I will miss Jen greatly!!  She left an amazing legacy behind.  I will continue to look up to her strength and strive each day to be more Christlike. . . she was a perfect example of Christlike love!!  I am so grateful for the great influence she has been in my life.  She has a very special place in my heart!! 






 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment