Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Cute boy

This little man is so dang cute.  He has had issues for about a month and I just realized what might be causing all of his problems.  We took him to the doctor on Sunday and discovered it was exactly what I was thinking. . .this little man has pinworms.  YUCK!!  Yep they are so disgusting but I am glad we figured out what he had and not he is continuing to get better.  I have done about 40 loads of laundry in 3 days but at least I feel like we are kicking it in the butt.  This little man was so patient at the InstaCare.  We had to wait for over an hour and then about 30 minutes in the room to see the doctor and he was so good the whole time.  I just love his fun personality  He is always making us laugh. . . I love it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment