Sunday, October 18, 2015

Such a Fun Weekend

Krystal and Jayk went to Arizona for Jayk's sister's wedding. I was lucky enough to get to watch their little girls all weekend.  Zac had his annual fishing trip with his dad and brother's so it was me and six little ones all under eight.  It was so much fun though.  On Saturday, after Beckem and Jake's soccer game Nicole ran up to the hospital to see her brother and his new baby.  Their three kids came over to play as well.  It was so much fun to see all the kids play together and have a good time.  We were all playing outside so I decided to paint the door while we were hanging outside.  I loved it. 


 I loved doing Rozlyn's hair.  Girls are so much fun : ) 
 Two cutest soccer players in the AYSO league!! 
 Lunch time with all the kids. . .


 In the morning Ella woke up and I went into get her out of the crib and then I heard cute Roz wake up and come running in. . . "Ella Boo did you wake up, Ella Boo"  It was so sweet.  Boden woke right up and couldn't wait to hold Ella.  Those poor girls are held to death at our house.  My boys love their cousins. 

 Since it was General Conference weekend, we didn't have church Sunday.   We went for a picnic at the park.  It was funny to watch everyone stare at me as all of these kids got out of the car.  It didn't help that Roz calls me Mama Leece or Mama ha ha it was hilarious.   

 We went out to see Grandpa Thomas.  On our way to his house we noticed this handsome man walking up the road with his walker. . . yep, it was "Thomas".  Teg and Ky walked the rest of the way with him.  He was headed to KFC for lunch so we went and spent time with him while he had lunch and then Teg and Ky walked back home with him.  I love spending time with Grandpa. . . my boys love it too!!

 This is what happened when I turned on General conference after visiting Great Grandpa. . . all six kids were out like a light : ) 


Here is the final product of the door painting : )  We survived the weekend and were excited to see Zac when he got home.  We sure did miss having daddy around.  

No comments:

Post a Comment