Sunday, October 18, 2015

House Projects

I am the luckiest girl ever.  I have the handiest man ever as a husband and he is so great to do whatever I ask for.  I got this idea to put up brick columns on our house and tada. . . here they are.  I love that our house is becoming more and more our. . . it feels so good to finally feel like we are home.  I love everything about where we live now. 

After Zac built the brick columns, I spent this past weekend working in the yard and removing all the lava rock in our front yard.  I have hated the lava rock since I moved it.  I just felt like it didn't match and it didn't feel very homey.  I took out all the lava rock and put down black mulch.  I LOVE it now!!  Another project done. . . I love doing projects!!  ha ha thank goodness I am married to a patient man because I am always coming up with something new. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment